I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

7.09.2007

I'm Blogging!



Ok, so in the next few days, hopefully I'll have everything set up the way I want it to be. Then maybe I can start creating little freebies! I can't wait! I have so many fun ideas and can't wait to get going with them! I told my family I would post some pictures of some cards I've made recently so here they are!

This is one I made for a coworker of mine. Her friend is getting remarried and she needed a card. I made a few for her to choose from... This is another one.


Maybe tomorrow I'll post pictures of my furry babies doing what they do best (and which I happen to have the most pictures of them doing)...SLEEPING!! Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment