I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

5.02.2008

All the stamps are done!

Well, for the first release anyway. They will be sent off to the manufacturer for production on Monday! I can't tell you how excited I am! I'm going to save the last two stamp set previews for when the stamps are actually in my hands and available to you. However I'll give you the titles of the two unseen stamp sets! Ready?

Hey Cupcake

and

Have A Tweet Day

Stay tuned shortly because I will be announcing a few fun things along with my stamp release. And keep your calendars open because there may be opportunities to host some parties in the future where the hostess will get one free stamp set just for hosting! How cool is that? An entire stamp set for free. I'm not taking reservations yet... So keep checking and I'll let you know when I will!! Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm! It means so much to me!

3 comments: