I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

9.21.2008

Quick Glitter Card

It's been a while since I featured a card so here's a quick one for you:
How did I get that fun green glitter accent you ask? I found this awesome tape at the craft store! It's CLEAR mounting tape. It's as strong as the foam mounting tape, but clear instead!
To make the card I cut a overhead transparency in half, cut a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller, and ran the paper through the Cuttlebug to give it a little dotted texture. Isn't it cute! Then, just run a stripe of the clear tape up the front of the card, sprinkle on glitter, and your glitter border is done. It's that simple.
Stamp the border and "Thanks" sentiment from the Borders and Corners stamp set, cut out, adhere, and you're done!
I LOVE how the glitter has a transparent feel to it, since it's adhered to a clear backing! Happy Crafting! I've got another quick Halloween project for Tutorial Tuesday! See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. There are so many fun and exciting things to do and experience around the world that I thought I'd put together a list of my favourite Things to do for all travelers ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akki Studios is a leading Best Web Development services in chandigarh India. We offer quality Web Design and Marketing services for businesses ranging from small to enterprise level. We Specialize in Corporate Websites, Portfolio Websites, eCommerce Website Blogs built in Bootstrap, WordPress, search engine Optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, content marketing, and Graphic design etc.

    ReplyDelete