I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

10.14.2008

Ack! Please forgive me!

I'm so sorry I didn't post a Tutorial Tuesday today! I honestly have no idea where the time went to and with family coming into town tomorrow I had to clean out the guest room and guest bathroom. Don't worry! I'll be crafting with them and there's a few things in my sketch book I hope to do this week! Thank you everyone for the great comments that have been posted and emailed to me. I truly appreciate it! See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work. Instagram stories view and download anonymously, Instagram private profile viewer, save Instagram post photo and video on Instagram viewer.

    ReplyDelete