I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

9.23.2007

Christian's Card


Here is a picture of Christian holding a card he made for his mom's birthday! He did a good job! Aren't they BOTH cute?!?

Here's a close-up of the card!

Below are some quick cards I've made recently:

The one below is a gift card holder I made for a swap. I modified the idea from this instruction booklet that I downloaded from a blog: http://stampinmama.typepad.com/stampin_mama_a_mama_that_/2007/07/my-surprisea-gi.html Look for the link that says "download the thank you issue pdf". This will give you step by step instructions on how to make it. I changed the size of mine and used a envelope that fits a standard size card instead of a business sized envelope. It fits a gift card nicely!

This is what it looks like when it's open. It's got two pockets, one for a gift card and another one for a note.





No comments:

Post a Comment