I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

11.22.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for so many things!

I'm thankful for my cats who love me always, even when I step on them, and sometimes forget to feed them right away, and wait a little too long to change their litter box!

I'm thankful for my husband who ALWAYS lets me know he loves me! Even when I'm cranky! I'm thankful that he puts up with all my "projects"! (But he has given up on helping me to paint the house...but I guess that understandable. I did repaint the kitchen 3 times in 3 months!)

I'm thankful for my family who always gives me support, even when they are not close by!

I'm thankful for my friends who I know are always there for me and I know I can count on them always!

I'm thankful for my house that keeps me warm in the winter and cool in the summer and has plenty of space for all my projects!

Happy Thanksgiving!
-Erin

Oh, come back soon for more projects and a few print out templates that I designed!

No comments:

Post a Comment