I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

12.28.2007

Christian's 1st Annual 29th Birthday

Which means that next year will be his 2nd annual 29th birthday.

Here's the cake I made for him:


Yes, I know that the penguin is more of a dark green/blue instead of black. I had the black Wilton coloring, but for some reason it turned out green, not black. Maybe next time I'll mix it up really, really well before adding it to the icing.


These pictures of him turned out really well!




2 comments:

  1. I like the green, it has more character than a plain black one anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To create a such kind of article is really amazing,I daily read your blogs and give my announcement for that here this article is too great and so entertaining. Berita Bola

    ReplyDelete