Well I finished all 450 of the wedding announcements. It actually wasn't too bad. Here's the final design!
They worst part was punching all of the monograms to adhere to the satin ribbon. I thought for sure I'd break my paper punch, but it still works great, even after all that!
Basically I made the black and white damask image and did double sided copies with the damask on the front and inside flaps, with the bride and groom's picture on the inside middle. The vellum overlay has the wedding information printed on it. I gate folded the announcements and wrapped a satin ribbon band around it with a monogram. The finished size was 5" x 7". I had Office Depot trim the cardstock and vellum for me. If you're doing mass cutting it's a GREAT deal! They charge $.75 per cut and they can cut up to 500 sheets at a time.