I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

7.16.2008

Post #97

Also super easy! Noticing a theme? I've been wanting to try a card with black and gray so this is it. The background is black, with a gray inset. I stamped the Cheers sentiment from the Borders and Corners Set along the top and bottom to make a kind of border. Then I used the scrap from my flower yesterday, trimmed it into a square, rounded two opposite corners, and adhered to the front with foam tape, for extra dimension. I really liked the shape it made by rounding two corners, instead of all four.
Thanks for peeking at the project. Don't forget to comment some time this week and say Hi!



3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the "Cheers" stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now not sure the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be searching for this info for my mission. Sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire the important ideas that you offer in the content. I am looking forward for more important thoughts and more blogs. Judi Bola

    ReplyDelete