I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

8.11.2008

Announcing...

I am SUPER excited to share with you the talents of:




Kristina Werner!

She is an extrenely talented designer! For the months of August and September she will be showing us some awesome ways to use the Schlosser Designs Stamp Sets. Head on over to her blog and see for yourself the graphic designs of Kristina. You can see one here that she's already done. Kristina graciously answered a few questions for me. (Hope they weren't too cheesy, but I can't claim that I'm a professional journalist by any means!)

Besides making completely awesome cards and paper projects, what do you like to do in your spare time?


I love to read, but mostly silly entertaining things. Nothing too serious. And I also keep up with WAY too many television shows. I suppose you could say that I love anything with a good story, whether it be a good book or a even a television show.



Is there one particular moment that sparked your interest for cards and papercrafting?


Actually, I remember the exact thing I was looking at. :) Being that I work in the scrapbooking industry as a graphic designer I was pretty familiar with what was out there, but had never felt the urge to create anything myself. Then, I saw something that just made me what to create everything! It was a scrapbooking page by Laura Kurz. I was just so fascinated by it. It was this exact page...
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=616170




Where do you look for your inspiration?


I tend to get inspiration directly from the products. I've always loved patterns and colors, so I just try to arrange them in a way that looks cool to me. :)



What is your favorite quote?


"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss




This is one of her projects that she wanted to share:



Outside of Starbook
Starbook when opened

You can find her post about this book here. There's downloadable instructions at the end of the post. I told you she was awesome! Welcome Kristina!

2 comments: