I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

3.10.2009

More Downloads....soon...

Hello everyone! I'm just about finished with today's download but have gotten called back into work so I can't post the download today. It is another card that can be printed out and I have to say that it's my favorite so far!

So here's where I need your help!

Leave me a comment and let me know what types of cards you're most in need of now and I'll make a few different downloads with some different sentiments.

Do you need Thinking of You, Birthdays, Cheer up, or blank ones for any occasion? Let me know and I'll do some for you because you guys are the best! (And because I feel REALLY bad for not having it done for today! But after working 10 hours, and then going back in for another 5 I'll have to post tomorrow.)

So, let me know and I'll make some based on what you need right now!

See you soon!

17 comments:

  1. So I love all your stuff! And right now I'm totally into cards that will give my SAHM friends a lift! A "you go girl" or a "Keep up the great work" stuff like that. Just because, cards. ya know? That are funky and cute. Something that YOU would love to get in the mail, that SCREAMS..."You're great, and I want you to know it!"
    Thanks!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get some rest after all that work. I will like some birthay asn thinking of you cards. Thanks Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use a card for a co-worker who is returning to China. He was here temprarily to be trained and has been recalled. Another idea is a timely one. Many of us probably need sorry you lost your job cards.
    Thanks for sharing your talent!
    Erin-Joi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always needing thank you cards that the kiddos can send... fill in the blanks? Something cute? Thanks so much for everything you do for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. blank ones would be so nice for those unexpected events that always catch us off guard :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and Thank You cards always come in handy, as well as congrats for a new baby. I love your site! We made the Valentine labels to put on Hershey's Nuggets, and that was such a fun project, they turned out SO cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so kind to think of us. Love your stuff.
    I'm always looking for "thank-you" cards :}
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you cards please!I often write a recipe on the back of my cards.I try to remember the recipients taste and ability in the kitchen.I like tongue in cheek humor Recently recieved one with woman at fruit stand reaching behind for the cupcakes.This made me smile.Have rattled on enough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your great cards! I like funny cards and cards that will pick people up. I like cards that I can write the message inside. SMILES ! Sally Hackney

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all some great suggestions! I am excited to see what you'll come up with. I know it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd go for birthday cards for the men in our lives. It's always hard to find male-friendly printables.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I go through birthday cards the fastest, but just some friendly HELLO! card would be good too. Especially if you make it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I just read someone else's post- Baby congrats cards!! I know too many pregnant people! And myself of course... I could give one to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like blank cards so you can use them for anything, I also like Thank yous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I write a soldier penpal once a week and find masculine cards difficult to find. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Liga Inggris

    ReplyDelete