I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

8.30.2007

Yippee! My 1st publication!!!

Well, after much consideration I decided at the last minute to enter a card I created to Paper Crafts Magazine (www.papercraftsmag.com) and I just got the email that my project has been selected for their publication. I'm soooooooooo excited! I couldn't believe it! I interrupted Christian's movie to let him know! It will show up in their March 2008 magazine which goes on sale February 5, 2008. Unfortunately I can't put a picture up until the the issue is available on stands....but I'll warn you...It's REALLY cute! It shows a new technique I created...but Christian (my DH) helped me with the idea for the image on the card! He's so good at coming up with crafty ideas...and he's an accountant! So, THANKS to Christian for the support and the ideas! Now I'm off to create cards for their next submission call!

No comments:

Post a Comment