I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

12.28.2007

Cupcakes

Here is a new cupcake creation that I'd like to call "Lemon Eclair Cupcakes". Basically I used a lemon cake mix to make the cupcakes. After they were cool I used an icing tip and filled them with cool whip. This is the first time I've ever tried to fill cupcakes and it was much, much easier than expected. After that I made some lemon icing and used another one of my new icing tips to add a little yellow flower on top and topped them with fresh raspberries. Christian said they were the best cupcakes he's ever had! I thought they were pretty close to the top of my list too!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! They look gorgeous too! So, are you going to start catering too? Can we expect some of these goodies at swap? :)
    I love coming to your blog! You have such great tidbits to read and great projects to share! The invitations are really gorgeous.Where were you when I got married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I might be able to whip up something good for the next swap!!! ;) My dad saw the invitations and said they reminded him more of a funeral than a wedding...but he's the only one that said that.

    ReplyDelete