I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

2.23.2008

And the winner is......

3sweetboys1princess
Congrats! I'll contact you to make arrangements to get the magazine to you! (This was picked by my personal random generator, Christian! We assigned everyone a number based on the order in which you commented, and then he rolled a dice)

Thank you everyone so much for all the supportive comments that you've left me! I'm so excited to get the ball rolling on the stamps! I'm working on the final images now for the stamp sets. And trying to decide how many to release for the first round of releases... And working on the website. And putting together some way fun things to go along with the release! Thank you so much for everything so far!!! I'll keep you posted on the status as things move along. Thanks!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment