I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

12.30.2008

Tutorial Tuesday: Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a most wonderful Christmas! I'm still trying to fight off this cold that I got the day after Christmas. At least it waited until after Christmas to show it's ugly face! Anyway, I'm super excited about next weeks tutorial. Think home decor!

So until next week, here's a printable calendar for you! Here's the preview below.
You can download the PDF by clicking here. Just print it on cardstock without scaling or fitting to page. If you trim the page in half you'll have two calendars. One to keep and one to give to a friend. You could also print it onto fabric like this and border it in a coordinating fabric and have a nice hanging calendar for the year. I did a girly color scheme and a little more manly color scheme. (I got my fabric for my printer at Hobby Lobby. Most any craft store should have some!) If there are some other color schemes you'd like, let me know and I can recolor a few!

Happy New Year!!!


2 comments:

  1. How very lovely. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not found a calendar that I want to put up on the side of my fridge. I know it's only Jan 3rd but I think there are just too many choices out there!

    I love this printable one, I will put this on the fridge until I can find one with a little more space to write. Then I will move this one to the computer area. I love the colors!

    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete