I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

1.13.2009

Tutorial Tuesday-Simple Birthday Cards

One of my news years resolutions was to make sure I didn't miss ANY family birthdays. I did really good the first part of last year, but petered off towards the end. (I always called them, it's just that getting a card made and sent out sometimes was a little much.) So, I spent a Friday night and made birthday cards for everyone in one night. Now I just need to put them into envelopes and I'll be ready for an entire year of birthdays! Below are two of the ones I did. To keep it simple I used the same layout and just switched the papers depending on who it was for.


I used a layout from my Project Recipe Book. You can read more about the project book by clicking here. It's a great tool to have and makes it super easy to create cards and scrapbook pages! The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Hey Cupcake set.

Get ready for some Valentine's Day crafting next week!
Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I have a exchange next week on birthday cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea about making the cards you need for the year all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god เทเบิลเทนนิสthat was amazing article เทเบิลเทนนิสthis was the of article of the yearเทเบิลเทนนิส I never seen the article like this เทเบิลเทนนิส I love to see the best article of the year like this I hope to contract with writter for bussiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. แฮนด์บอล I think it gonna be the best topic in this weekแฮนด์บอล I wonder how to made this article correctly แฮนด์บอล without mistake I need to contract with writer

    ReplyDelete