I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

3.03.2009

Tutorial Tuesday - Quick Birthday Cards

Alright, so don't even bother pulling out your stamps and ink this time! Just stick some white cardstock in the printer and print out these pre-made sentiments for yourself! Then, just cut, tape with foam tape to your card, add a little embellishment and you've got 4 birthday cards just like that!



Download the PDF by clicking on the preview image below. For added effect, cut out around the shaped ones to make a slightly scalloped edge!




Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Erin, those turned out so cute! I love everything that you do! Thank you so much for the download!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! So cute!

    What font did you use for "celebrate birthday"? I've been looking for something just like it. I hope you'll share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Just in time. I needed a Birthday card this week! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing!Great Idea!Godbless..Kristianne25

    ReplyDelete