I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

4.14.2009

Tutorial Tuesday: Baby Book

Here's a slide show of the book I made for a co-worker that was expecting. (Katelyn has been born now!)

It's super easy to make! And here's the download for you! Click to download the Baby Book. There's 4 pages in PDF format. (Each page has 3 prompts.) All of the scrapbook prompts above are included and I added some that include meeting their sister/brother/siblings and the cat. I also added a stat page for a boy too. So you're ready to go!

When I made it I put one prompt on each page (each prompt is the size of an index card) and left space on the other side for a picture. That way the book is already made, the new parents just fill in their thoughts and add a picture!

Let me know in the comments if there are other pages you'd like to see and I can make those a separate download!

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. You did an absolutely AMAZING job on this! So. cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it's wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing! I'll be linking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your efforts
    I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    បាការ៉ាត់អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete