I've relocated to an even better website! Be sure that you check Schlosser Designs | Blog for the latest projects, tutorials, and product releases!!!

4.03.2009

What I've been up to...

Many of you know I'm an interior designer on top of all the crafty fun I have here. So on top of finalizing the new stamp set releases (yea!) I've co-founded an interior design specific blog with Deb from Mumbo Jumbo!
I've always believed that no matter what your budget you can have well designed spaces! So head on over to Fresh Nest Design for inspiration! And don't forget to follow the instructions in this post to win a spot for our Monday feature: Redesign a Space where we choose reader submitted spaces and give them a makeover! You can also submit questions or tips. Who knows? We might answer your questions too!

(Don't worry, this blog is not going to go by the wayside! In fact, due to my new employment situation I hope to post more craft projects every week here!)

Thanks for your continued support and wonderful comments and emails I receive! I can't wait to start going through my 3 sketchbooks and creating new projects to share!

Have an awesome weekend!


2 comments:

  1. You are the craftiest person I have EVER met! I haven't visited your blog in a while so I was going through all the older posts and is there anything you can't do? Wow. Love the new "Fresh Nest" blog too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How EXCITING!

    It was so good to meet you the other day!

    ReplyDelete